team Pixel Guesthouse SRL tries to protect as much as possible the right to privacy and image of the users of the site. We aim to provide you, the user of the site, with a safe online experience, therefore the connection is SSL secured, which does not negatively affect your personal life. To this end, we make every effort to ensure that the information you enter into our database is used only for the purposes you intended.
General information collected by www.targusecuiesc.eu:
When registering on www.targusecuiesc.eu, by creating an account, by accessing, ordering or purchasing various www.targusecuiesc.eu services, or by activating promotional or advertising materials, www.targusecuiesc.eu will process personal information of a nature to identify a specific person.
In some areas of the site, www.targusecuiesc.eu asks you to provide personal information, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number, contact information, billing information for www.targusecuiesc.eu services, and other information that may identify you.
Creating an account on our website and subscribing to our services facilitates our access to your personal data. www.targusecuiesc.eu also receives and stores on its servers information about the IP address and cookie information of the requested website.
www.targusecuiesc.eu uses the information stored - the details you provide when registering and the activity on our site - to facilitate access to this site, to improve certain products and services and to inform you about the latest products and services you are interested in.
For users who have made reservations on www.targusecuiesc.eu or have created an account on the site and wish to stop receiving information by email or telephone, it is necessary to send an email to email@example.com with the title "Unsubscribe communications Pixel Guesthouse srl" and your data will be deleted from the system.
For newsletter subscribers, unsubscribing can be done directly from the last newsletter received to the email address stored by www.targusecuiesc.eu. Unsubscribing is done automatically.
Display of personal data in the public areas of www.targusecuiesc.eu:
Personal information posted by users in public places/spaces belonging to www.targusecuiesc.eu, such as forums, chats, mailing lists, blogs (existing or future) may be copied and stored by third parties over whom www.targusecuiesc.eu has no control. We are not responsible for third parties using information that you have posted or made available in public areas belonging to www.targusecuiesc.eu.
Collection and use of personal data by www.targusecuiesc.eu:
Disclosure and transmission of personal information:
www.targusecuiesc.eu will not pass on (by selling or renting) your personal information to third parties. www.targusecuiesc.eu may, however, pass on information to third parties in the following cases:
- - With your consent;
- If it is necessary to transmit information in order to provide products and services requested by you - If the information is needed by the company's partners to improve or facilitate services or products requested by you. Partner companies have the right to use personal data provided directly by www.targusecuiesc.eu only to the extent necessary to assist them.
We may transmit personal information to public authorities or institutions in accordance with legal provisions or in good faith if:
- (1) is provided for in a legal provision;
- (2) protects the rights of www.targusecuiesc.eu or its affiliates;
- (3) prevents a crime or protects national security;
- (4) protects individual safety or public safety;
- (5) this information is necessary in order to resolve different situations.
- If your activities contravene the terms and conditions stated by www.targusecuiesc.eu, or the instructions for the use of certain products and services.
- If www.targusecuiesc.eu merges or is acquired in whole or in part by another company and the database is transferred to the new operator.
- If www.targusecuiesc.eu becomes insolvent, voluntarily or involuntarily, through the liquidator, administrator or purchaser, the database may be sold, authorized, traded only with the consent of the court. In the event of the above-mentioned situations, you will be notified by e-mail or by an announcement posted on www.targusecuiesc.eu.
Your right to modify and delete your data held by the operator:
For data privacy and security, your account is password protected; www.targusecuiesc.eu makes every effort and uses the latest technologies available to ensure data protection and security.
In order to provide you with the smoothest possible browsing experience on www.targusecuiesc.eu, we use an Internet browser feature called a "cookie". Cookies are small files that the browser places on the user's hard drive. These cookies are used to remember user names, passwords and preferences, to track visits to the site, and to personalize pages for each visitor. You have the option to set your browser to reject cookies. In this case, however, there will be a negative impact on navigation on our site. Possible Cookies used :
- Google Analitycs
www.targusecuiesc.eu offers the possibility for site users to send comments, questions and suggestions. Any information that is sent through the contact forms will be used taking into account the privacy and image rights of the individuals.